Associations & Memberships
Training & Qualifications
MA – Contemporary Therapeutic Counselling
Diploma in Schools and Adolescent Counselling
Within my practice as a counsellor, I believe that the outcome of a good counselling experience will help you to:
• Feel free to express yourself in a safe and confidential space.
• Make sense of your emotions
• Build confidence and resilience.
• Develop healthy coping strategies.
• Feel more secure within yourself.
I have worked with adults and young people within a variety of settings including secondary schools, a women’s centre and private practice.
• Depression and low mood
• Identity issues,
• LGBTQ+ counselling,
• Personal development
• Relationship difficulties
• Low self-esteem
• Shame and guilt
• Women’s issues
• Workplace issues such as bullying or stress
What I Offer
One to one solution focused therapy
Adolescents – 12-week solution focused therapy
7 year’s experience
From £65 per session