St Albans Rooms is a trading name of Case & Tow Limited, company number 11688552. Our registered address: 4 Chene Mews, Waverley Road, St Albans Al3 5QF.
What Data Do We Collect?
- Personal identification information: name, business name, address, email address and phone number.
- Details of your bookings, and/or of rooms you have expressed interest in booking.
How Do We Collect Your Data?
You directly provide St Albans Rooms with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill in the ‘Book a free viewing’ form on stalbansrooms.com
- Voluntarily contact us via email or phone
- Use or view our website, stalbansrooms.com, via your browser’s cookies (see section below on cookies).
- St Albans Rooms may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Skedda. When you make a booking through Skedda, they provide us with your name, business name, address, email address and phone number so we can process your booking.
- Stripe. When you make a booking through Skedda you will use the payment processor, Stripe, who provide us with your name, email address, last four digits of payment card and expiry date of payment card.
How Will We Use Your Data?
St Albans Rooms collects your data so that we can:
- Reply to your enquiry.
- Deliver customer service.
- Process your booking and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers we think you might like.
- Use details of the bookings and/or enquiries you have previously made to make suggestions to you for other services which we believe you will also be interested in.
- We will retain and evaluate information on your recent visits to our website and how you move around different sections of our website for analytics purposes to understand how people use our website so that we can make it more intuitive.
How Do We Store Your Data?
Depending on the nature of your enquiry/booking St Albans Rooms securely stores your data within Siteground website hosting, Google Services, CRM software and Mailchimp.
How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
St Albans Rooms will keep this data for Five years from the last contact with you. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Disclosure And Sharing Your Data
We will not sell, trade, share or transfer your data to third parties except in the following limited circumstances:
- We may disclose your data if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms and Conditions.
- We may share and/or transfer your data if we become involved in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets.
- We may share your data with a third party if we have your consent to do so.
St Albans Rooms would like to send you information about services that we think you might like. You may always opt out at a later date, whenever you like. Further details about this are given in the section below.
What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
St Albans Rooms would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access. You have the right to request from St Albans Rooms copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification. You have the right to request that St Albans Rooms correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request St Albans Rooms to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. If you no longer want to receive marketing emails from us, you may opt-out by emailing hello @ stalbansrooms.com. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages.
The right to erasure. You have the right to request that St Albans Rooms erase your personal data.
The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that St Albans Rooms restrict the processing of your personal data.
The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to St Albans Rooms’ processing of your personal data.
The right to data portability. You have the right to request that St Albans Rooms transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email us at hello @ stalbansrooms.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit stalbansrooms.com, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – St Albans Rooms uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Statistics – St Albans Rooms uses these cookies to monitor the internet traffic to our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy Policies Of Other Websites
How To Contact Us
How To Contact The Appropriate Authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that St Albans Rooms has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.